Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Website, which provides educational and informational content (the "Website"). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
- Use of Website: The Website is for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use the Website for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Website.
- Ownership: The Website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, and software, are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Restrictions on Use: You may not copy, reproduce, modify or, distribute any part of the Website or its content without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website and its content are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Website or its content will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Indemnification: You hereby agree to indemnify the Website from any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Applicable law: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Termination: We may terminate your access to the Website at any time and for any reason without notice to you.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms. Contact Us.